Daxibus Normandy: A stallion in the making...
By crossing two legendary European sires: Diamant de Semilly and Galoubet A, Arnaud and Stéphanie de Crèvecoeur aimed at producing a true jumper with good rideability, strength, power and scope.
A flawless bloodline...
- 2016 and 2015 world #1 showjumper stallion (WBFSH ranking). He is ranked #2 in 2017.
- Sire of Sires in 2017 (Breeding News)
- Ranked Elite (SF studbook)
- Top 1% Holsteiner sire
- Best Sire of SF young jumpers
- Best Sire of SF Dams
Diamant de Semilly sired (and is still siring!) numerous international showjumpers like:
Diarado, Don VHP, Emerald, Quickly de Kreisker, Rock’N Roll Semilly, Urano de Cartigny,... the list would be too long to mention them all!
She is one of the last direct daughters by the foundation stallion Galoubet A. She is the only daughter of the renowned Grand Prix showjumper mare Pinon Lili ridden Irish rider Damian Gardner and US rider Mandy Porter.
- April 2019: Reserve Champion of the 6YO YJC division at HITS Culpeper
- January 2019: 2018 USHJA Horse Of The Year Third place in the 5 year old Young Jumpers section (Zone 3)
- Septembre 2018: Daxibus is approved by the Belgian studbook sBs.
- August 2018: Daxibus is approved by the ISR Oldenburg N.A (Lifetime breeding license)
- June 2018: Daxibus has the huge honor to be invited to participate in the WBFSH Developing Jumper Exhibition at the 2018 World Equesttrian Games in Tryon, NC. The event was unfortunately cancelled.
- Spring and summer 2018: First show season
- October 2016: Daxibus is approved by the Selle Francais studbook at 3 yo.
SELLE FRANCAIS INSPECTION
“Daxibus Normandy shows a very good technique with a powerful take-off and a big scope. He is very careful, steady and consistent, with good reflex, balance and bascule.”
Selle Francais Judge
OLDENBURG N.A INSPECTION
"We are very interested in breeding this kind of bloodline in the Oldenburg NA Studbook".
Oldenburg NA Judge
2016 Tryon, SC Stallion show
5YO Qualifier , 1.05m (May 2018)
2019 Breeding Season:
-Live Foal Guarantee Contract: $900.00
-Unlimited number of dose for 2 years,
- Frozen only (the stallion is competing)
- Includes failed embryo transfer,
- First shipment included,
- Mare replacement option,
- Discounts for Selle Francais, Oldenburg and sBs mares.
Daxibus is approved worldwide, please check reciprocity with your mare’s studbook.
Arnaud (in green) and Stéphanie (in grey) at the SF stallion finale. Saint Lô, France
Selle Francais Inspection (Septembre 2016)
White rail is 1.30 m & safety guard behind is 1.80 m
Conformation and temperament:
Daxibus is a fast learner, always eager to please his rider. He exhibits a very good work ethic and is “all business” when he enters the ring, despite his young age.
Daxibus is a beautiful sporthorse showing strength, suppleness and self-confidence. Daxibus is copper chestnut with an expressive and refined head. He has soft eyes, a cute blaze and one large hind sock.
From a conformation standpoint, Daxibus Normandy is everything one can expect from a jumper stallion. He has a well-developed large frame, a good square shape with an adequate length of neck. Loin and gaskin are well connected. His big shoulders and powerful hindquarters complement his nice top-line.
The sought after S.F approved stallion plate
Fall 2016 - 3 YO
Pinon Lili: Daxibus' second dam
Baby "S", May 2018 (2 weeks old)
(Diamant de Semilly x Galoubet A)
- Selle Français stallion
- 2013 - Copper Chestnut - 16.2 hands
- Approved: Selle Francais, sBs & ISR Oldenburg NA (lifetime Lic.)
- WFFS: N/N
Because of his adequate size (16.2hh), excellent conformation and good temperament, Daxibus Normandy is easy to breed. While he suits a wide array of mares, he however pairs very well with medium-sized compact mares with blood. The first offsprings are born in 2018. Daxibus brings refinement and very good temperament: all foals are chic, curious and very social.
Daxibus is a great choice for mares who need improvement in their front end, canter, take-off and scope, but also temperament and refinement.
Easily qualified for the 2YO Young Horse Show final (2015)
The stallion did not travel to Florida for the final
6YO Qualifier , 1.25m (April 2019)
Baby "I", August 2018 (2 weeks old)
Ichiban Normandy, May 2018 (1 week old)
NEW NORMANDY FARM
B R E E D I N G S H O W R E S U L T S
Pinon Isadora: Daxibus' dam