Pinon Lili: Daxibus' second dam
Diamant de Semilly and Galoubet A: Two bloodlines that MUST be present in any relevant breeding program!
A flawless bloodline...
Daxibus' sire: DIAMANT DE SEMILLY, the sire of all superlatives!
2016 and 2015 world #1 showjumper stallion (WBFSH ranking). He is ranked #2 in 2017, 2018, 2019 & 2020.
Diamant de Semilly sired (and is still siring!) numerous international showjumpers like:
Diarado, Don VHP, Emerald, Quickly de Kreisker, Rock’N Roll Semilly, Urano de Cartigny,... the list would be too long to mention them all!
Daxibus' second sire is the foundation sire GALOUBET A, "who is shaping as the most important stallion in the line from Ibrahim through Almé and is probably the most influential jumping sire in the second decade of the 21st Century" (Horse Magazine).
It would be too long to mention all his successful offspring, we will just mention two other legends Baloubet du Rouet and Quick Star.
Daxibus' dam, ISADORA PINON competed up to 1.40m before being retired after an unfortunate stifle injury at the age of 10.
She is the only daughter of the renowned Grand Prix showjumper (and multi winner) mare Pinon Lili.
Daxibus' second dam is PINON LILI, (aka FIVELVREUGD) the phenomenal 1.60m Grand Prix Show Jumper mare ridden by Irish rider Damian Gardner and US rider Mandy Porter. Just in the USA (excluding Europe and Canada), Pinon Lili competed in 121 classes and placed in the top eight 82 times (almost 70%)!
Daxibus has a line breeding on another legend of the sport horse world: IBRAHIM"One of the greatest sires in the history of horse breeding" (Horse Magazine).
The stallion is 3/4 brother of Fast Flo (1.60m), Radja d'Artemis (1.60m), Monark (1.60m) and Coupd'Coeur d'Euskadi (1.50m)
Daxibus has 2 sisters: Con Sopresa (picture below) belonging to GP rider Gianna Aycock, who is 1 year older, is competing at 1.40m (in 2022) and Con Stellation Normandy who was injured and never competed but has 2 very promising offspring: Harthago Normandy (picture below) and Fayette Normandy (s0ld).
OLDENBURG N.A INSPECTION
"We are very interested in breeding this kind of bloodline in the Oldenburg NA Studbook".
Photo credit: Mareish Media
NEWS AND ACHIEVEMENTS:
Daxibus is now under the saddle of Grand Prix rider David Jennings. Dax won with David their first $5000 1.30 Classic together. A good start!
Daxibus is back to the show ring in Ocala and has been collecting the clear rounds (our goal) at 1.40m since December 2022.
Daxibus did not finish the season because of his pilot's injury.
Daxibus VERY successfully competed in Ocala last winter in crowded 1.25 to 1.40m classes.
- Daxibus is now trained by CANDICE KING, Team USA member and International Grand Prix rider
- Summer Kick Off Horse Show $10K 1.35m Mini Prix: placed 11th (first course at this height)
- Summer Kick Off Horse Show Open Jumper 1.25m class: placed 4th
- Summer Kick Off Horse Show 6YO Young Jumper Championship Qualifier 1.20m: placed 4th
- Devon 6YO Young Jumper Championship Qualifier 1.20m: placed 5th
- Blue Rock Classic 6YO Young Jumper Championship Qualifier 1.20m: placed 4th
- St Christopher Horse Show 6YO Young Jumper Championship Qualifier 1.20m/1.30m: placed 3rd
- Commonwealth National Horse Show (Hits Culpeper) 6YO Young Jumper Championship 1.25m: placed 2nd, 2nd and 3rd.
- Reserve Champion of the 6YO YJC division
- March Madness II (Aiken, SC): 1.15m classes
- January 2019: 2018 USHJA Horse Of The Year Third place in the 5 year old Young Jumpers section (Zone 3)
2018: First show season
- Septembre 2018: Daxibus is approved by the Belgian studbook sBs.
- August 2018: Daxibus is approved by the ISR Oldenburg N.A (Lifetime breeding license)
- June 2018: Daxibus has the huge honor to be invited to participate in the WBFSH Developing Jumper Exhibition at the 2018 World Equesttrian Games in Tryon, NC. The event was unfortunately cancelled.
- October 2016: Daxibus is approved by the Selle Francais studbook at 3 yo.
OLDENBURG GOV INSPECTION
"Unlimited scope! very nice canter and very intelligent"
NEW NORMANDY FARM
B R E E D I N G S H O W R E S U L T S
PICTURES OF OFFSPRING BELOW
Harthago (3yo in 2020), Daxibus' nephew
Because of his adequate size (16.2hh), excellent conformation and good temperament, Daxibus Normandy is easy to breed. While he suits a wide array of mares, he however pairs very well with medium-sized compact mares with blood. The first offsprings are born in 2018. Daxibus brings refinement and very good temperament: all foals are refined, curious and very social. Daxibus also throws a lot of interesting markings (see pictures below)
Daxibus is a great choice for mares who need improvement with their jumping technique, canter, take-off and scope, but also temperament and refinement.
Imperial Normandy (sold)
Pinon Isadora: Daxibus' dam
Ichiban Normandy (sold)
Conformation and temperament:
Daxibus is a fast learner, always eager to please his rider. He exhibits a very good work ethic and is “all business” when he enters the ring.
Daxibus is a beautiful sporthorse showing strength, suppleness and self-confidence. Daxibus is copper chestnut with an expressive and refined head. He has soft eyes, a cute blaze and one large hind sock.
From a conformation standpoint, Daxibus Normandy is everything one can expect from a jumper stallion. He has a well-developed large frame, a good square shape with an adequate length of neck. Loin and gaskin are well connected. His big shoulders and powerful hindquarters complement his nice top-line. Daxibus is definitely built to be a Sire.
2023 Breeding Season:
- Live Foal Guarantee Contract (2 years): $1,100.00
- Fresh semen available from mid April to mid August.
- Includes failed embryo transfer,
- Mare replacement option,
- Discounts for Selle Francais, Oldenburg GOV+NA , sBs and performance mares.
- Collection and shipping fees not included
- Price per dose (FROZEN): $450
Davis at 2yo (belonging to Kris McClellan)
"Beautiful stallion, great canter, very good balance, powerful and great jumping technique"
Con Sorpresa: Daxibus' sister
SELLE FRANCAIS INSPECTION
“Daxibus Normandy shows a very good technique with a powerful take-off and a big scope. He is very careful, steady and consistent, with good reflex, balance and bascule.”
Daxibus long spot at 1.40m, slow motion
(Diamant de Semilly x Galoubet A)
- Selle Français stallion
- A rare "Made in the USA" stallion competing at high level
- 2013 - Copper Chestnut - 16.2 hands
- Approved: Selle Francais, sBs, Old/ISR NA & Old GOV (lifetime Lic.)
- WFFS: N/N