NEW NORMANDY FARM
B R E E D I N G S H O W R E S U L T S
- Vagabond began his international career under the saddle of Pénélope Leprévost.
- 2nd in Grand Prix of Le Mans (1m50)
- 2nd and 3rd of GPs Pro1 of Le Mans
- 6th GP CSI2* Valkenswaard
- 6th CSI2* of Vilamoura
- In the ribbons at: CSI3 * Dinard, at CSI3 * Bory, CSI2 * Vilamoura ...
TYPE OF MARE AND OFFSPRING
SELECTION OF ACHIEVEMENTS
- 6th Longines GP CSIW Zurich,
- 4th GP CSI5* ‘s-Hertogenbosh,
- 2nd GP Hermes CSI5* Paris,
- 5th CSI5* Anwerp,
- Winner 1,50m Class CSI5* Knokke,
- 8th GP CSI5* GCT London,
- 3rd Longines GP CSI5*-W Lyon,
- 4th Longines GP CSI5* Paris
- Winner of the Goteborg World Cup final speed class,
- 8th Goteborg World Cup final,
- 2nd GP CSI5* Basel,
- 2nd CSIO Rome,
- 2nd CSI5* Anwerp,
- 3rd GP CSI5* Paris,
- 5th Top Ten Class CSI5* Geneva,
- 7th GP CSI5* ‘s-Hertogenbosh, …
Vagabond de la Pomme started his breeding career in 2009 and has been bred to more than a thousand French mares.
This stallion is a big strided horse, with a good canter and very good jumping technique. His strength and suppleness are big advantages in speed classes, where he excels. He has a good mind, is very rideable and easy to understand.
He passes on strenght, respect and amplitude
Standing a notch below 17hh (1.72m), Vagabond fits a great range of mares.
- 2nd in the Las Vegas World Cup final.
- Winner the final leg of this final after placing 6th in the Speed class.
- 3rd at CSI5* GCT GP Chantilly,
- 4th CSI5* GCT GP Rome,
- 5th CSI5* GP Paris,
- He earned nearly EUR300,000 (+- $360.000) in 2015.
Stéphanie de Crèvecoeur with Vagabond (December 2017)
VAGABOND DE LA POMME
Vigo d'Arsouilles x For Pleasure
Licensed: HAN, HOLST, OLDBG, KWPN, sBs SF,
- 2005 - Bay – 17h - ISO: 171
CSIW, CSI5*, WEG
2020 Hippomundo ranking:
Second world’s best sire for “black type” *
*horses jumping 1.45m and up
Mare in foal guarantee contract
Price per contract: $2000
- Winner GP CSI5* GCT Antwerp
- 2nd Best of Champions Class at the CSIO Aix-la-Chapelle
- 3rd CSI5* GCT London
- 4th Longines GP CSI5*-W Lyon,
- 4th CSI3* GP Vejer de la Frontera
- 5th CSI5* GP of Geneva
- 8th CSIW Grand Prix of Stuttgart,
- Placed in the GP CSI5* GCT Vienna, GP CSIW Oslo ....
Jackson de Regor
Vagabond’s pedigree is a concentrate of the best European bloodlines: Nabab de Reve, Quidam de Revel, Ibrahim on the top as well as For Pleasure, Darco, Chin Chin on the dam line
His sire is the 2010 World Champion Vigo d'Arsouilles and his dam is Sauterelle de la Pomme, a very good international performer with Patrice Delaveau and Philippe Le Jeune.
His dam lime is exceptional. His 2nd dam, Narcotique de Muze II , was an excellent international winner with Canadian rider Eric Lamaze and has produced many CSI/CSIO/CSIW performers and his 3rd dam, Qerly Chin, is widely-recognized as perhaps the best mare in all of Belgium.
Vagabond de la Pomme started his international career in 2013 under Pénélope Leprevost' saddle and his show results have been consistently improving since, ranking 118th best international performer in 2017 from 342nd in 2014 (WBFSH).
His offspring have been showing talents since the first generation. For instance, Jackson de Regor won the 2014 BWP stallion test, Durban de Cornemont and Jenson Van't Meulenhof are approved in the SBS studbook. A 2009 daughter, Jelena, was sold for EUR105,000 at Woodland's International sales in 2014. In France, Captain Rumel was 4th of the 3YO Selle Francais stallion licensing championship in 2015…
Vagabond's offspring are regularly seen competing in National Championships and in the World showjumping championship in Lanaken.